Coretek and Coretek Scotland are trading names of Coretek Drilling Limited.
This is the CORETEK privacy statement which applies to the entire website. Any future changes will be posted on this website. We have structured our website so that, in general, you can visit it without identifying yourself or revealing any personal information. If, however, you choose to provide us with any information by which you can be identified, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement. We are registered under the Data Protection Act 1998.
We may collect the following information:
– We require users to supply personal information when submitting an enquiry to us. This includes name, address, telephone numbers, email address.
– We may also ask you to provide us with additional contact information, in order to provide you with additional site functionality and further correspondence about our products and services.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
– Internal record keeping.
– We may use the information to improve our products and services.
– Our representatives may follow up, either by e-mail, phone or mail, as part of our customer care procedures.
– We may periodically send promotional information about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the contact details you provided by requesting information from us.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by e-mail, phone or mail.
When you use this site and have not advised us otherwise, you are agreeing that we may use your personal information for the purposes set out in this statement. This process may include sending personal information to a third-party company. However, we have taken appropriate steps to ensure the same level of protection by such companies. If you have not previously objected to us using your personal information for either of these purposes you may change your mind at any time by writing to us at:
1 Castle Drive, Falkirk, FK2 7UX
Our website may contain links to enable you to easily visit other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites, and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.